World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Updates

5 posters

Go down

Event Updates Empty Event Updates

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:32 pm

With the last couple of successful events we have had, i think i have worked out a system, here i will explain how events will work in the future, to make it clearer for all of you to see how we run things.

At least 2 days before the event, the choice will be made, and posted up on these forums, this gives you all a good long warning of what the event will be, so you can read up what is happening, where to be, what to bring etc. Now you will have no excuse to "i dont know what the event is" and "Where are we meeting". Because you should have been on the forums at least once in those 3 days, and News and Announcements should be the first place you check for new topics and posts!

When it is approaching the time for the event, one of the leaders, or organisers will shout warnings of 45 minutes, 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes and when the event is beginning, this is to make sure that you are there on time! you should be there at least 5 minutes early to make the start as swift as possible! if you turn up 5 minutes late then complain that the event isn't starting, its because you have messed up their plans so they need to re-work it! All clan members must attend the weekend event! if it is inter-week then it is optional!

All those joining in with the event should have first read through the event's post, so they know what to expect, to make the organiser's job easier, and help keep the event running smoothly. Do what you are asked, it is almost always for yours, and hte clan's benefit, and remember, if you dont like it, you dont have to do it. Just dont cause a big fuss over the situation.

Prizes will be awarded to those who come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, these prizes may change depending on the turn out, as well as the event.

A quick summary

All clan members must read up about the event before it happens.
All clan members must put whether or not they will attend.
All clan members attending must be in the cc, on World 11, at the event start location on time, or preferably early.
Do what you are told in the event, it is for the best of everyone.
Have fun. A smile doesn't cost anything does it?
Reap the rewards!

Please note that the organisers of the event generally do it out of their own funds, for your enjoyment, so give them what they want which is a smile, a laugh, hop, skip and jump! A happy atmosphere makes a happy event!!!

Thankyou for reading through these new updates, i will shortly add a small section in the rules forum about events which should cover the topic more finely, and i hope to see you at all the future events!

Back to top Go down

Event Updates Empty Re: Event Updates

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:38 pm

These updates

Are soo true, i couldnt agree more with what you've just informed us with mike.
it's a really good rule to let everybody join forums and make sure they watch News & Announcements really good post mike:)

Patriot <3

Back to top Go down

Post  1 Lucky Star Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:45 pm

nicee explaining mikey hope people will be more aware now=] Very Happy
1 Lucky Star
1 Lucky Star
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stellzzzz Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 pm

hehh, thanks mike - i can post now ^-^

thanks for the new update, sounds great ;D
Stellzzzz
Stellzzzz
Events-Moderator
 Events-Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Ty for update
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mommy sam Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 am

nice mike,

Thanks for the update, and for the nice event yesterday.
It was verry cool to have my first event with you all <3
bounce Razz
mommy sam
mommy sam
Clan Starter
Clan Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:27 am

i couldnt agree more sweetie:)

Back to top Go down

Post  J AeRo Stylez -Tropic- Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 am

Kwaad wrote:These updates

Are soo true, i couldnt agree more with what you've just informed us with mike.
it's a really good rule to let everybody join forums and make sure they watch News & Announcements really good post mike:)

Patriot <3
i aqree bro if people do watch the 'News $ Announcements' section it will be a qood way to be aware of the important thinqs happeninq .
Smile
J AeRo Stylez -Tropic-
J AeRo Stylez -Tropic-
Proud Clan Member
Proud Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down