World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON

3 posters

Go down

Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON Empty Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON

Post  Joni Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 am

( I know I typed a bit too much but please take your time to read )

So, 16 march as I said I will be back F2P after a busy member month with clan updates and a few fixes in it
These things are just some ideas I got about clan which gonna follow updates of this week + with some suggestions of you all Very Happy

Of course with some work I will do on forums to make it much more easier

After loss of Mike which did a great work in clan I've been thinking of these

~Events

I'm thinking on a Events Team that will be probably a team of 2 with help of mine and forum mods on choosing weekly events clan gonna have, like the event of this saturday that went that was pretty organized but missed some people in it. The Events team will be ranked as Lieutenant rank ( Bronze Star ) same rank as clan moderators, because they will be prob a great effect on events and rank ongoing.

Events will also Start having their rewards given out, forum points, and I am thinking on a higher cash to winners which will be all coming by my cash founds ( maybe 2m given in 1 event? Can't promise for now as I am low on cash only 10m Razz maybe after 2months? I hope so Wink )

Yea Forum points, thinking on new updates. Something I said on update of 5February

Ĵǿиί χχ ♥️ wrote:So peoples will have a Points System now, you will earn points posting on forums and as well applying to events.
When a event is showing up you can post if you gonna come or not or you don't know.
Applying and Coming to Event gives you 50Points Directly, not Coming to event will take you down 50Points.
If you are So-So to come at event but you come will gain you 25Points but wont take you any if you don't come.
If you not coming you will gain 0 Points, but even if you come will gain you 0 Points.

I will change something, for people that don't attend on forum even if they come or not ( for peoples that are a rank higher then 1Stripe [ Not recalling which one is it >.< ] Will get a decrease of 25Points, unless they stated at Away Session that they wont be on for this week or so.

~Clan Moderators/GFX-ers/Forum Moderators

At the moment we only have 3 Clan Moderators, Sam/S4M T, Chloe/Haawtz, Tom/ x Tommy x
But Tom I think you don't deserve to be a clan Mod anymore because, you hardly help in clan, in meanings of help I am not saying to chat to people, but really do the help. So I am deranking you to a honored member even though you don't even use forums, unlikely Sam is usually in clan discussion which is best thing or not but he can give great ideas and ways to train even he might be wrong Razz. I know most of you people don't see Chloe on/in clan it's due to her timezone, when we sleep she is on and vice-versa but I'm sure she could help you in anything you would want about skilling.

Moving on

I know that in our GFX-ers team only part is Patoto which he kinda left RS so we are kind low on that, So why Not you don't be the next part of team? You might not know everything about photoshop but anything you can do, even if you might fail on making a signature, why not try more? It's not that bad, every1 learns from failing, so try more to do better and be in the GFX team Smile.

Forum Moderators

Yea we had two forum moderators, Mike and Marc, Mike left us and he used to do a great work in clan/forums, so we only got Marc now

A mix of these We are a bit low on moderators that would actually be good at their work, so I am thinking on a new forum session applying for Moderator/Forum Moderator
IF you applying for Moderator you need to have Sergeant rank InGame and be pretty active in clan and forum, Forum Moderator you need to be InGame moderator but be pretty helpful InGame and ALSO on Forums.

~New Rules
Asking For Rank, Resulting Direct Kick whoever you are ingame! ( after warning as Always ) You need to be posting on Ranking Session on Forums if you need your rank up/ even the question :When you gonna do ranks up Joni?: will result in KICK , the answer is Always On Sunday after Event, I don't do rankings in weektime.

If any of you got any rank up on forum leading on Rank up Ingame please post on Ranking Session so I can see.

Event askings, giving suggestions on events ingame I wont even read it if you keep teasing me can result in Kick, the old rule of event asking ( which is it? ) will be answered with look @ forums, if some1 replies will result in direct kick, if I hear someone tells out what event may result in 1week ban or more. This thing wont happen when it is event time "6pm EverySaturday"

~Forums Work

A new review on forum configuration, adding polls on a few sessions
Adding and configuring sessions I left behind on the update patch 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Mike if you want to get ranked back up or have the honored rank on your side it's your choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please post suggestions!
Got Questions post also!

Joni
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON Empty Re: Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 am

Replying to this post.

I honestly could be anymore clear then what you just said, i agree with everything u said:)

I hope the rest will also agree, and people who use forums if you read this, please post if you disagree with something
if its "Unfair" or not.

Like Joni said, please post ur suggestions about this!

Tre <3

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON Empty coming back to the clan

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:40 am

i dont mind what you do with me, if you want me to be a forum mod again, i'd be happy to, or on the events team, just as long as i can have either a bit more support on my work in the clan, or just be allowed a break for a week or so now and then, i think now, that the reason for me leaving was because i was just too stressed being forced into the clan and having to sneak away for some time with people who are more random and disturbing. your choice, idm what i do, and i quite like having work on me else i just sleep all day and dont get much done.

basic terms: yes.

Last edited by Sir M on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON Empty Re: Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON

Post  potter!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:12 am

A question about events team:

Do you apply and test ur mettle etc or will they be chosen?
potter!!
potter!!
Forum/Game-Mod
 Forum/Game-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 am

potter!! wrote:A question about events team:

Do you apply and test ur mettle etc or will they be chosen?

Apply.
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  potter!! Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 am

In that case could I apply for event mod please? Making events is fun and i do kinda have experience as i have done one and a mini event in the past.

Last edited by potter!! on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
potter!!
potter!!
Forum/Game-Mod
 Forum/Game-Mod

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates + Forum Updates/ Joni back ON Empty Applying for Moderator Position

Post  Stoksy Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 am

I would like to apply for a Moderator Position, I'm pretty sure I meet the requirements (three lines/bananas is sergeant rank?).

IDK how well I will do if given the position, but all I can do is try right. Very Happy
Stoksy
Stoksy
Honored Member
Honored Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:05 pm

We all need to accept the new changes first, then there will be a session on forums that will let you apply.
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down