World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info about Clan Forum Mods

4 posters

Go down

Info about Clan Forum Mods Empty Info about Clan Forum Mods

Post  Joni Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Today we got our newest forum mod which is Marc, congrats again.
Now I will point something out to you both like work you got to do or things like that.

Except the job of forum normal rules there are a few things to point out.
Starting with having the forums clean of spammers,
Example if we having a forum game and it has it's rules, people that break the rule of that game will get their post deleted.
Double posting and things like that <- merge posts.

Events and Attending
Yeah now you can control over events and put your own events host them, post a list of attendance and explain the event pretty well to make people have so many less questions. ( you can see some work done from Mike lately )

And as Marc didn't got his rank without a challenge don't think you are going to miss one.
This week event should be hosted by you, like Mike did with asking/suggesting clan peoples on events and keeping it updated and you run it. Of course you can cooperate with Mike as he can be more experienced in it.

Good luck you both in your work and oh don't forget,
Thinking on putting a rule or clan announcement you should ask me or Lucky first of all Wink. Then if you get the rights you can post if we don't agree you get the view.

Good luck again

Info about Clan Forum Mods 814573
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Info about Clan Forum Mods Empty The Newb.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Joni you couldn't have picked a better time to make marc a forum mod! i was going to set up a basic but challenging event, then as he asked me if i needed any help with events on saturday night i was going to throw him in the hot seat Smile i'm yet to post up on the "away from clan" forum, but i'm off down to dorset for half-term and will be busy with helping out on the railway down there. I'm finally getting my footplate ride!!!!~!~!~!~! lol i'll get piccys and post them up incase you dont know what the footplate of a pacific looks like ^_^.

Gratz on the moddage Marc again, now you cant spam posts ^_^ aaand also i'll give u a crash course in annoying noobs tomorrow afternoon Smile if you are stuck for ideas for this weeks event i will give you a big long list i made up, which if i can be bothered i will try and put up on some kinda forum and admin thread only so you can go ummmmmmm*points finger around screen while looking away dramatically* That one! *pokes screen* yea, like that only you might just wanna do it with your mouse to save lots of greasy finger marks on your screen, or god knows what you have on your hands (in my case its millipede poop and toxins that make you choke)!

Back to top Go down

Info about Clan Forum Mods Empty Re: Info about Clan Forum Mods

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 pm

LMFAO @ last part

Anyways thank you mike:), i would love to have some help:/ because i like never hosted anything and im kinda nervous but i hope it will work out good=]

I'll probarly need that list of yours, since i have no ideas so far ill ask cc what they wanna do.
if nothing comes out ill ask you to back me up? <3

Back to top Go down

Info about Clan Forum Mods Empty incoming events from hell, or marc.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:06 pm

sure, you could even try out that funky poll you can do, i was gonna do it for the last event but i couldn't find the button or something like that as an excuse

Back to top Go down

Post  mommy sam Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm

congrats marc!
I'm sure ur the perfect person for this responsibility =]
I wish you the best of luck, and get us some nice event's mwaha
cheers
Ur sammy <3
mommy sam
mommy sam
Clan Starter
Clan Starter

Back to top Go down

Info about Clan Forum Mods Empty My Challenge

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Did i have a challenge? If so i didn't realise it lol. If it was organising the events i kinda epically failed althought the last event wasn't too bad if i do say so myself! hmm... is that why you kept making me ad this site despite me doing it anyway lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:54 am

You can start polls on your posts by going to end of page you can see options there
And Marc + Sam I cropped your pictures out because they used to take a lot of attention during forum checking I am sorry.
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 am

its no problem bro, its still good looking - Points @ Sammy- but anyways i will do my best with this opportunity to help the clan out:D
and hopefully mike has a little bit less work since im helping him now:P

Back to top Go down

Info about Clan Forum Mods Empty less work?

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:32 am

lies, i have more work trying to keep you under control with correct grammar in the event posts! <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 am

sad but true=[

Back to top Go down

Post  1 Lucky Star Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:20 am

congratulations Marc well done Very Happy Very Happy
1 Lucky Star
1 Lucky Star
Co-Owner
Co-Owner