World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates

Go down

22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates Empty 22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates

Post  Joni Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:46 am

Starting with Mike wb in clan and you are now back on as a forum moderator...

Events team and rules!

Now you can apply as a Events Team at Applying Session on Forums, by using the format I already posted there
Events team will be bronze star InGame and also have a forum rank icon:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and badge: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What will the event team do:
Event team will make and announce Events, also they will help me taking attendance ( After each event you will have to POST attendance of clan members on Forums ) so I can have it easier to give the points out.
Also kick clan members that break rules about events giving out info etc

Events Rules
Event askings, giving suggestions on events ingame I wont even read it if you keep teasing me can result in Kick, the old rule of event asking ( which is it? ) will be answered with look @ forums, if some1 replies will result in direct kick, if I hear someone tells out what event may result in 1week ban or more. This thing wont happen when it is event time "6pm EverySaturday"

Applying for InGame/ Forum Moderator now is opened use the format in it and Good Luck =)

InGame Rules

Asking For Rank, Resulting Direct Kick whoever you are ingame! ( after warning as Always ) You need to be posting on Ranking Session on Forums if you need your rank up/ even the question :When you gonna do ranks up Joni?: will result in KICK , the answer is Always On Sunday after Event, I don't do rankings in weektime.

Forum Points

Forum Points will increase your chance on taking clan spots
They will work like this
When a event is showing up you can post if you gonna come or not or you don't know.
Applying and Coming to Event gives you 50Points Directly, not Coming to event will take you down 50Points.
I will change something, for people that don't attend on forum even if they come or not ( for peoples that are a rank higher then 1Stripe [ Not recalling which one is it >.< ] Will get a decrease of 25Points, unless they stated at Away Session that they wont be on for this week or so.

All that work with forum points will be held up by Events/Forum Mods to make it easier for me on giving points

Forum rework done now on some sessions you can post Polls for what ever you want, to post a poll scroll down the new post you going to make and you will see format there

Marc/Mike please edit out the rules session for me Very Happy.

Good luck all!

Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates Empty forum moderation

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 am

thankyou for the rule updates, and i hope that everyone can follow them easily enough!

hopefully i will be able to moderate the forums to its origninal standard and be able to move irrelivant topics to the correct area when needed.

one question and thats about how the introduction of the events team and also f-mods, how will they be inducted to the "programs" that we have in use currently, will there be the classic "you need to go do this and this and this to become that" or have you devised a new system for testing their mettel?

side note for joni: i'll beging updating the rules later tonight, maybe running into tomorrow, i'll see how busy i am.

edit: also if you could move the gfxer application into the main zone with the moderators and events team it would be much easier to see all the positions availble for people to view instead of having to search around in odd places Smile

Back to top Go down

22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates Empty Re: 22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates

Post  Joni Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:47 am

Well if you mean if I am willing to give the new events/forum mods something like a objective to hit to get it I am not sure yet Razz.
And about the GFX application I will do now =].
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates Empty rules update

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:34 pm

the ingame rules, have been updated, and an extra event rules have been added for clearer information. i have also updated "how to get ranks ingame" however still need to edit further. i also fixed the photo bucket display problem that we were having with the forum moderator image on the forum ranks thread.

Back to top Go down

22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates Empty Re: 22/03/11 Clan & Forum Updates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down