World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More

+3
Water Rocks
Ƥα₮σʈö
Joni
7 posters

Go down

Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More Empty Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More

Post  Joni Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Hello everyone I guess this will be the last ranks update I will do now.
It will consist in a bit of many changes but this will be easier to administrate the cc for me.
Starting with!

Clan friend - Active Person in CC
Recruit - Registered in CC Forums
Corporal - Has 25+ Post forum counting - Rock Crab Member on Forums
Sergeant - Has 50+ Post forum counting/GFX-er - Demon Member on Forums, GFX Designer*
Lieutenant - Clan Moderator
Captain - Forum/Clan Moderator
General - Clan Owners

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GFX Designer is a new rank on forums now on, represented with this rank [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He does signatures and picture editing for clan members of their likes. You can apply for that rank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our new Forum Ranks

Owner + Co-Owner, Rank Icon:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Explaination what Owner and Co-Owner can do: Actually me and Lucky manage clan and our forums. Only a goblin can't understand farther.

Forum/Game-Mod, Rank Icon:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Explaination what a Forum/Game-Mod can do: A clan leader as well can manage inside our forums.

Game-Moderator, Rank Icon:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Explaination what a Game-Moderator can do: A clan leader but can't moderate in our forums.

GFX-er, represented with this rank [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He does signatures and picture editing for clan members of their likes. You can apply for that rank.

Honored Member, No Rank Icon, Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What can a Honored Member do: Can just post and comment in our forums but as is a honored member it's pretty high respected with that cool rank image too Wink.[ Needs 100+Posts in FORUM.

Other rankings Depend on How many Posts you have Done.
Clan Starter, Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Posts: 0-25
Clan Member, Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Posts: 25-50
Proud Clan Member, Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Posts: 50-75
Respected Clan member, Rank Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Posts: 75-100

Points System and Events Applying!

This thing is becoming old, of people saying they will come to events and they miss it because their mom didn't let them or friends called them or what ever you may say, only if you get a good excuse it's fine then.

So peoples will have a Points System now, you will earn points posting on forums and as well applying to events.
When a event is showing up you can post if you gonna come or not or you don't know.
Applying and Coming to Event gives you 50Points Directly, not Coming to event will take you down 50Points.
If you are So-So to come at event but you come will gain you 25Points but wont take you any if you don't come.
If you not coming you will gain 0 Points, but even if you come will gain you 0 Points.

You can apply for events when a event is put on forums by saying you gonna come or you are 50-50 if coming or not. I don't take applying from Clans.

Now on noone will show what event we will have in Clan, because we need peoples to check on forums, we can show the event only when the event gets opened/started.

Clan Cape

CC has it's own cape now, team 21 cape, ask for me or Lucky to obtain one. It represents day when Lucky got 99Fish if anyone wondering. Wear it anytime you wish.

Something more...
A lot of hacking, scamming and things like that been happening lately and I don't want any of you get harmed by those, so I will post my own guide on securing your account versus those.
Theres a new session when you are going away from cc to avoid rank loss.
The ranks updates will occure once a week on Sunday.
And one more thing Gratz to Mike beeing the only actual clan captain Wink.

Last edited by Joni on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More Empty Re: Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:24 pm

i really like the new ranking system joni, also like the point system of showing up on events, really good thinking:)

LOVEM YOU <33

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More Empty The points system

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 pm

Please note that to keep up your rank and points, you will need to regularly use the forums and clan chat. just spamming posts to 30 or 50 just for the rank then ignoring the forums will not work, unlike other people we are not robots and can realise if you are using the forums or not!

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More Empty Re: Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More

Post  Joni Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Sir M wrote:Please note that to keep up your rank and points, you will need to regularly use the forums and clan chat. just spamming posts to 30 or 50 just for the rank then ignoring the forums will not work, unlike other people we are not robots and can realise if you are using the forums or not!

Yes the ranks post will go higher as many people will have them!
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ƥα₮σʈö Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:32 pm

first and only GFX-er and proud, thanks joni Very Happy
Ƥα₮σʈö
Ƥα₮σʈö
CC GFX-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Gratz on rank:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Water Rocks Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm

gratz sir on your captain rank
Water Rocks
Water Rocks
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

I forgot to put this in

Clan Cape

CC has it's own cape now, team 21 cape, ask for me or Lucky to obtain one. It represents day when Lucky got 99Fish if anyone wondering. Wear it anytime you wish.
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ƥα₮σʈö Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Gratzz on ur rank mikey Smile
Ƥα₮σʈö
Ƥα₮σʈö
CC GFX-er

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More Empty The rank up

Post  Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Thankyou, it just means that joni can pile me with more responsiblities officially, i'm already heading the events somehow, despite failing and joni needing to sort it out everytime, i'm thinking i'm too soft on you guys, maybe i should give less lee-way : )

Back to top Go down

Clan Updates, Ranks + New Rules and More Empty How do i get silver star back

Post  S4M T Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:45 pm

I understand i will be losing my silver rank in place of a bronze rank.

I want to know how i become a "Clan mod" because in my opinion i already am.

S4M T
Game-Moderator
 Game-Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  1 Lucky Star Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am

gratzzz mikey=) Very Happy
1 Lucky Star
1 Lucky Star
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:06 am

ur a clan chat mod s4m, same as me we keep order INGAME clan chat,

Mike keeps thinks safe on Forums and hes very active:), he hosts most of the events, + he puts alot of time in this clan chat, which im very happy about, he deserves this rank with all his glory,

Go luck with ur rank mike <3 and keep our forums safe! <3

PEACE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ƥα₮σʈö Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 am

wat he said ^_^
Ƥα₮σʈö
Ƥα₮σʈö
CC GFX-er

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 am

btw my font is fucking epic. -.-

DONT HATE

Back to top Go down

Post  .:A-Stah:. Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 am

Like the new ranking system, feeeling akward about the points scheme, I always have loads to do on a saturday <.< i hope it motivates to do my stuff early so i have time for u guys. GRATZ MIKEY Very Happy
.:A-Stah:.
.:A-Stah:.
Honored Member
Honored Member

Back to top Go down

Post  potter!! Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am

yey i think im a goblin! w00t!
potter!!
potter!!
Forum/Game-Mod
 Forum/Game-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Water Rocks Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:09 am

it's cool Smile
Water Rocks
Water Rocks
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down