World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrade on Friend clan

2 posters

Go down

Upgrade on Friend clan Empty Upgrade on Friend clan

Post  Joni Tue May 03, 2011 11:15 am

As poll said and voted we going on friend clan, but I changed mind on reopening chat of w11, cause that would bring many randomers in clan, and the ranks will be moving by alot, so starting by tomorrow the official W11 clan chat will be on mute, only me and lucky can talk ( you can also leave if you want ), you will have to join my clan chat, [ JONL ] the last "L" is not capsed to look like "l". The ranks will be like following
Me owner ( Uh ), Lucky General, A few Captains and A Few Lieuts, Rest will be ranked Sergeant if active in CC, only me and Lucky will be able to kick, cause I don't think any will start to flame as noone is random in clan... so see you in my clan chat Smile
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Upgrade on Friend clan Empty Re: Upgrade on Friend clan

Post  potter!! Tue May 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Just a question here:

What will happen to event mods? being as there will be no more events, they will have no purpose, so will they be deranked, kept as just normal mods or given some other job?
potter!!
potter!!
Forum/Game-Mod
 Forum/Game-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Wed May 04, 2011 5:32 am

Noone will have a job, we will just be a friends clan we can chat, maybe sometimes we can do gathering just to talk or have fun but thats all, though the forums will stay like this, if we choose on getting clan back up, every1 will have their rank as just we used to Smile.
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down