World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official or Friends Only Clan/ Your Choice

4 posters

Go down

Official or Friends Only Clan/ Your Choice Empty Official or Friends Only Clan/ Your Choice

Post  Joni Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 am

So I guess will make the clan to friends only, but now a last question, Should I reopen Chat of W11 friend chat, or let you people enter my clan chat, meaning that we wont have randomers join the clan, cause I don't feel like handling randomers now, though you can leave official clan or do what ever you want or want to stay in for teh cape though I will mute it so we don't mess up with slashes, your choice vote on poll ^

Last edited by Joni on Mon May 02, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official or Friends Only Clan/ Your Choice Empty Re: Official or Friends Only Clan/ Your Choice

Post  Stoksy Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 am

Not taking anything away from you personally Joni as you've done a fantastic job keeping this clan together for so long, but I think, especially with people quitting both the clan and runescape, this might no longer be an official clan. It seems that everything is changing and well, it's hard to get used to. I guess that in time, the clan will become official again (possibly), but with like 4-5 people using the forums, and like 3 people actually talking in the CC, I don't really see the success of this clan staying so strong in the short-term.

Now, this is just my opinion, you can regard/disregard anything you want in this post.
Stoksy
Stoksy
Honored Member
Honored Member

Back to top Go down

Official or Friends Only Clan/ Your Choice Empty Re: Official or Friends Only Clan/ Your Choice

Post  potter!! Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 am

wow thts tough.although, i suppose so long as the existing clan members stay it would still be good.for now though, i think it should become friends, although to be possibly opened up to official again later, like stok suggested.

Edit for new poll: i think chatof w11 friends, because everyone in the clan knows it, and with the actuall clan system there wont be many randomers. if push comes to shove just kick all the randomers or dont let them talk (with changing who can talk to buddy or recruit)

Just wondering how this would affect rankings? (if indeed they would even matter)

Last edited by potter!! on Mon May 02, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
potter!!
potter!!
Forum/Game-Mod
 Forum/Game-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Mon May 02, 2011 12:01 pm

So I guess will make the clan to friends only, but now a last question, Should I reopen Chat of W11 friend chat, or let you people enter my clan chat, meaning that we wont have randomers join the clan, cause I don't feel like handling randomers now, though you can leave official clan or do what ever you want or want to stay in for teh cape though I will mute it so we don't mess up with slashes, your choice vote on poll ^
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  roney191(no not rooney!) Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 am

i like this idea but how will this efect ranks cyclops
roney191(no not rooney!)
roney191(no not rooney!)
Proud Clan Member
Proud Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down