World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=]

5 posters

Go down

please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=] Empty Re: please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=]

Post  potter!! Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 am

okay, apart from the top being obvioulsy sexist, (as in reffering to only GIRLFRIENDS) i have to say its my lil bro roney, my mam, dad , grandparents etc, my ir mates jay,dane and keiran, my best mate alex who is obsessed with world domination (really he is)
and i suppose i shud put on my sis but she annoys me (dont they all?!?)

and like marc said, all of u guys cos ur awesomes! Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile
potter!!
potter!!
Forum/Game-Mod
 Forum/Game-Mod

Back to top Go down

please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=] Empty my loved ones + friends lol

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:27 am

in the friends area i have; Marc, Abbi and Conor, yes suprisingly their my only true friends and they are all whom i have met online ^^

Family: ummm mum, dad, two sisters, two neices, and my aunts on my dad's side

Girlfriends:Abbi, yes i know she's on my list twice lol ^^ shes one, if not my best and most trusted friend, and also we've known each other since before secondary school. Unsuprisingly we are basically the same person, we say/ think the same things at the same times, finish each other's sentances if needs must, and can pretty much answer a question meant for the other, generally afk or busy person ^^. Nom Nom Nom, hmm ooh just got another message from her! ^^ lol, ummm back to this post... yup, i love her, and the rest is iccy for you youngster's reading this lol ^^

the other things i love are my pet "sheep" their just skulls but they have so much personality! and my millipedes etc. but abbi says that i can only have millipedes when i'm older if i dont make her hold them, at least i can get a pet doggy Smile

Back to top Go down

please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=] Empty Re: please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=]

Post  roney191(no not rooney!) Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:31 am

dude ...........stick wid an ant.

.................................................................................................................................................................................
oh yeah n all of potters family sept my sis! How cud potter even post about tht!!! not pottys m8es but saucyy is my gud m8, its gud 2 no tht also u like milipeeds cause i dont! yuk!!!!

btw do you like..................
roney191(no not rooney!)
roney191(no not rooney!)
Proud Clan Member
Proud Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 am

=], thank you for posting guys:)

Back to top Go down

please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=] Empty @ roney i think

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:56 am

i'm not sure what you mean by "do you like...." but if i'm thinking in terms of childish extremes, then no not atm lol >.< maybe later, well hopefully, but that just makes me sound creepy...lol. um back to the question in hand, which isn't really in hand atm, but atm its just alot of loveydovey stuff, we're going to meet up in the summer hopefully, and once they families know, it should be much easier to meet up and talk etc. just hmmm idk what you were asking there so i just covered everything lol. Marc enjoys to take the ideas into extreme's as much as it is to my joy laughing at his ideas, kinda is a bit hmmm maybe shush for a while ^^

Back to top Go down

please post on this topic, who you care so much about or love or both ofc <3 may be family, friends, GIRLFRIENDS=] Empty noobs these days...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:17 am

^ what that title just said

Back to top Go down

Post  Joni Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Cba typing Razz
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Ĵǿиί χχ ♥️ wrote:Cba typing Razz
nice spam then nerd. post DELETED! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  .:A-Stah:. Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 am

wtf is up with ur ava joni? nearly gave me an epileptic fit =S
.:A-Stah:.
.:A-Stah:.
Honored Member
Honored Member

Back to top Go down

Post  J AeRo Stylez -Tropic- Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am

1st ifly my bb qirll Diana 090708^^ forevaaa and evaaa
Hellll yeahh 2nd i wouldd like to sayy i love all my fam[ily] ... aaah see what i did there ? <----- Wink
3rd alll da brosss andd daaa hoes[friends who are girls] Wink
and 4thh alll da homieess in the hood [ yes its a rouqh neighborhood heaa hahhhaa ] Wink
and 5th EVERYONE even tho i might not know all from Chat Of W11 Smile all u guyss stayyy ^^^ ^_^ Razz
J AeRo Stylez -Tropic-
J AeRo Stylez -Tropic-
Proud Clan Member
Proud Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down