World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Random things here."

3 posters

Go down

"Random things here." Empty "Random things here."

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Ok, well, i personally scare not only most other people i am in contact with but generally myself as well, for instance, when i was in year8, one day, it sounded like i had bubbles in my head, and every time i heard it, i could feel something under the skin of my head, and it hurt loads, but "i iz well hard blads?" i think, anyway yea, pain is a weakness but it did hurt and i remember some random stuff... lol at the time a bird took a dump on me in year4, i was standing under a pine tree and next thing i knew i had a slightly warm, white ear.

So back to the present day, this morning (17/01/2011) i woke up at 7:30am, 30 mins later than i wanted to, and 2 hours after my alarm clock should have gone off. (heres the freaky part)

Reason: Most people choose to cuddle a teddy bear in bed, not me, no, i choose to cuddle my alarm clock. WHAT THE HELL YOU FREAK! anyway, that was fun. I do know that instead of sleep walking, i will talk and hold normal conversations with people, as well as changing time time on clock in the room. (one time i woke up and my watch was 47minutes slow...)

By the way, this is just a small section of my scary life and mind, despite the lack in a mind. (I dont want to go into the corner of it, it looks dark and scary, and i think i saw a higglybwig that dissapeared into the shadows there)

So either comment on how i'm a manic, or share some of your scary, strange or just out right disturbing experiences with the rest of us, the worst that can happen is that you get to about 1/10 of my madness.

Back to top Go down

"Random things here." Empty Re: "Random things here."

Post  Joni Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 am

Never played or did anything with my teddy bear, except used to smash it around my room like 4years ago lol.
It's not that much of a "Teddy Bear" anyways.
Joni
Joni
Owner
 Owner

https://chatofw11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejvi Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:02 pm

the strangest nub story i have ever seen

Dejvi
Clan Starter
Clan Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  .:A-Stah:. Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Dejvi wrote:the strangest nub story i have ever seen
lol stop nuberizing joni and mike pl0x, that is my job.
.:A-Stah:.
.:A-Stah:.
Honored Member
Honored Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down