World 11 Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the first thing you broke

3 posters

Go down

what was the first thing you broke Empty what was the first thing you broke

Post  sauceyyy Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:00 am

the very firts thing i broke hurt an awfull lot lol Sad
i was in Tenerife on holiday once and i really hurt my little toe but nothing was like there
but the next day i woke up checked my toe ( it was still hurting at that point )
and it was all blue and purple and it was like turning not just my little toe my toe next to my little toe blue and purple
aswell....
i found out i only broke my little one though ... Sad

Last edited by sauceyyy on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
sauceyyy
sauceyyy
Events-Moderator
 Events-Moderator

Back to top Go down

what was the first thing you broke Empty The first thing i broke:

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 am

Tbh, i've never really broken anything.

However, when i was in year....1? thats ummm 11 years ago so i was 5, i ran down this garden path, tripped over, and fell onto a concrete slab, when i got up i felt fine and ran off to catch up with my mum, when she asked me what i had on my head and it turned out i had "cracked" my head open, and i was bleeding quite badly, we got in the car immediatly, got my sister out of her running thingy that she was doing to train for a fun run, then my mum dropped my sister at home and took me to A&E. In the two hours we waited to see someone i went in this small area and cuddle a teddy which i duely bled all over ^_^ ummm then i went to see the doctor, and he put some weird glue on the crack and butterfly plasters(thats the name not what they looked like, their like little strips) ummm then yea, its all good, i still have the scar from it, and to this day the bit i fell on the concrete slab is darker than the rest, personally i belive its where my blood stained it but thats probably bullshit so idk. The scar doesn't really do much, i generally forget its there, however in year 8, when i was...12 it really really hurt, and i felt bubbles going up inside my head probably due to se-hyration, and it really really hurt, and the only person who belived me was a friend from the school i was at when i fell over. so i ended up going home for the day, lying down watching the jungle book pushing against the scar, then in the afternoon when it was a bit better i got my trainset out in the living room and played on it until about 4pm when i had fish and chips for tea then went to bed at like 7pm and i was fine the next day Smile

And yes, about 95% of that story is true, the only questional bit is when i had tea, and went to bed, but that doesn't really matter ^_^

Back to top Go down

what was the first thing you broke Empty Re: what was the first thing you broke

Post  Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:14 am

i broke my jaw once, my leg 2x my arm 1x my foot 1x, and 1x 2 ribs:P

thats it(A)

Back to top Go down

Post  potter!! Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 am

I havent broke anything in my body, exept my skin. Smile but i have broke lots of household objects Laughing
potter!!
potter!!
Forum/Game-Mod
 Forum/Game-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  J AeRo Stylez -Tropic- Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:47 am

i have prolly never broken anything but i always get injured in boxing practice lmfaoo when me and the bros "play" ( we dont know why we call it this when we really hit each other like we hate each other lol ) fight .
J AeRo Stylez -Tropic-
J AeRo Stylez -Tropic-
Proud Clan Member
Proud Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum